Thank you for accessing www.scotlandwhiskytours.com, part of Scotland Whisky Tours. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to You (the user) whilst accessing the Scotland Whisky Tours website (the ‘Site’) and its related channels. This Site is operated for the purpose of promoting alcoholic beverages.
ACCEPTANCE OF USE
Users of this site are bound to the terms and conditions detailed below. By accessing the Site, You should be:
- Of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
- In a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Aware of how to consume alcohol responsibly.
For more information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please refer to www.drinkaware.co.uk
If You do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed, You should not use the Scotland Whisky Tours Site.
You the user, should make use of the Site in accordance with the following conditions:
- You may not in any way, shape or form act on behalf of Scotland Whisky Tours or affiliated groups/ individuals.
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Site unless otherwise agreed in writing with Scotland Whisky Tours.
- You will not express opinions on the Site or related channels that are crude, racist, sexist, vulgar or otherwise offensive.
- When participating in competitions or promotions from the Site or related channels you will ensure to abide by any specific rules set.
- You will refrain from infringing or disrupting the Site from functioning, exposing it to viruses or spams, breaching security or conducting any illegal activity which is likely to violate the rights of Scotland Whisky Tours.
- You will refrain from sending content from the Site to persons under the legal alcohol consumption/purchasing age.
Where relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, may be offensive, illegal or otherwise questionable in any way or in breach of the terms and conditions.
The information contained on the Site may include views and opinions which, unless expressly states otherwise, are not those of Scotland Whisky Tours.
Users should access the Scotland Whisky Tours Site at their own risk.
LIABILITY / WARRANTY
Whilst we aim to ensure that the content on the Site is correct Scotland Whisky Tours cannot give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site. Nor can Scotland Whisky Tours guarantee that the Site will operate error-free, uninterrupted or free from any so-called computer viruses. The Site and its content are provided ‘as is’. Scotland Whisky Tours do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage You may encounter as a consequence of placing trust in the information found on the Site. Appropriate research should be taken by the user before placing reliance upon the content found on the Site. Any reliance placed on information found on the Site should be done at the users own risk.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Scotland Whisky Tours have no control of, accept no responsibility for and do not endorse any content found within third party sites which may be linked to the Scotland Whisky Tours Site. Links to these sites are to ease access for the user. Any reliance placed on information found on third party sites should be done at the users own risk.
Unless otherwise stated, all contents of the Site are copyright to Scotland Whisky Tours.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland.