Whether you’re a whisky lover or a whisky learner, you’re bound to get a taste for it in the beautiful region of Speyside. On this tour, get the most out of the region by going to two distinct distilleries.
- Explore Scotland’s whisky region, home to around 50% of all Scottish whisky distilleries
- Taste the national drink and learn about the incredible history, process and flavors
- Enjoy the gorgeous scenery and explore the ruins of medieval Elgin Cathedral
- Travel in style in a luxury 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach whilst hearing stories and tales of Scotland’s past from your knowledgeable guide
Depart Inverness at 09:15 and head to the first distillery of the day. The Benromach Distillery Tour will teach you about the ancient process used to make whisky and offer you a chance to take an early morning dram.
The next stop will be Elgin, where you can eat lunch, explore the ruins of a cathedral and look for whisky gifts at a world-famous whisky shop. After lunch, its off to Glenfiddich Distillery. Have the option here to do a distillery tour or view the nearby Balvenie Castle.
On your final leg of the journey to Inverness, you’ll have a photo stop at Speyside Cooperage, one of the largest concentrations of whisky casks you’ll ever see. This tour will return to Inverness at approximately 18:45.
- Travel in a luxury, air-conditioned and 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Services of an experienced, knowledgeable driver/ guide
What’s Not Included
- Entrance to visitor attractions
- Meals and refreshments
- Gratuities (optional)
|9:15 am - 6:45 pm||-||9:15 am - 6:45 pm||-||-||-||-|
2 reviews on “From Inverness: Speyside Whisky & the Moray Firth Coast”
Hagar Hazahav – Israel•
Very nice tour. Great guide
Margaret – Canada•
A delightful whiskey tour , family owned Benromach and Glenfiddich were great . Super tour of the region with a North sea stop , Spey river and Craigellachie bridge, Sueno’s stone , Elgin and the Cathedral were charming for our lunch break. I loved the combo and interests , Scottish music was delightful, as was Helen , our guide , a rare precious Scottish jewel herself . A talented highlander tale weaver ! I highly recommend a day from Inverness with this Rabbie Clan , a memorable journey indeed.