- Explore Loch Ness and Fort Augustus and take an optional boat cruise on the lake
- Follow in the footsteps of James Bond and Harry Potter at Rannoch Moor and Glencoe
- See the highest mountain in the British Isles as you travel through Fort William
- Visit a working Scotch whisky distillery and take an optional whisky tasting tour
- Hear stories of Scottish heroes such as Rob Roy MacGregor and William Wallace
Experience the natural beauty of the Scottish Highlands on a full-day mini coach tour to Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Trossachs National Park. Go to a working whisky distillery for an optional tasting. Stop for lunch in Fort Augustus and more.
Choose from 1 of the 5 different departure points in Edinburgh, and hop on an air-conditioned luxury minibus for the start of your tour.
- Fully guided tour by air-conditioned mini coach
- Choose from 4 departure points in Edinburgh city centre
What’s not included
- Optional Scotch whisky distillery tour (£8 per adult, £5 under 18s) Book & pay in cash on the day of your chosen tour/trip
- Optional boat cruise on Loch Ness (£13 per adult, £9 under 16s) Book & pay in cash on the day of your chosen tour/trip
|8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm||8:00 am - 8:00 pm|
5 reviews on “Loch Ness, Glencoe, Highlands & Whisky Distillery Day Tour”
Manuel – United Kingdom•
Very informative, interesting and beautiful. Including a great Guide.!
The entire trip was very interesting and very beautiful.The only slight draw back was that we were unable to stop for lunch, otherwise a great day out.
PINELOPI – Greece•
We had a great time and visited some amazing places!
Driver Marc was very helpful and provided us with a lot of useful information about the places we visited and the history of Scotland.
Denneil – United Kingdom•
Excellent! I would book again!
The tour was excellent Michael our tour guide was brilliant so friendly and informative. I loved the tour and would certainly book again and would not hesitate to recommend this tour.
natalie – United Kingdom•
One of the best days ever!
This tour exceeded my expectations. Brilliant informative and funny from start to finish.
Francisco – Portugal•
Loved the visit. The guide, Michael, excelent knowledge in history and appropriate comments on the bus about the locals visited during the trip and the whisky destillery before Loch Ness. Many stops on very beautiful places. Absolut recommed. BUT… unfortunattly the monster disn’t appear.