Delight in the rolling hills and wildlife of the Cairngorms National Park, relish a golden dram of famous Speyside whisky, and learn the legends and little-known secrets behind these two quintessential Scottish wonders.
- Explore the Cairngorms National Park which boasts 4 out of 5 of the UK’s highest mountains
- Travel through Speyside, the home of whisky – where there are more whisky distilleries per square mile than anywhere else
- Learn the secrets of distillation and try a dram at the world famous Glenfiddich Distillery
Ride in style in a luxury 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach whilst hearing stories and tales of Scotland’s turbulent past from your knowledgeable guide
You travel through Speyside to the majestic Cairngorms National Park. This is the largest National Park in the UK and home to mighty mountains and wonderful wildlife. The options are plentiful, and your guide will show you the best of the incredible scenery around Loch Morlich and Glenmore.
You then travel to Glenfiddich Distillery, where you’re taught the secrets behind distillation and given the chance to taste one of the finest drams at the place it’s casked.
A short drive back to Inverness returns you in time for you to enjoy the sights and sounds of a lively evening in the capital of the highlands.
- Travel in a luxury, air-conditioned, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Services of an experienced, knowledgeable driver/guide
What’s Not Included
- Entrances to visitor attractions
- Meals and refreshments
- Gratuities (optional)
|-||-||-||-||9:30 am - 6:30 pm||-||-|