- Join a local whisky connoisseur to sample some of the finest Scottish whiskies
- Visit a whisky cellar to taste a few wee drams
- Stroll through the Old Town and learn a little about the city’s whisky history
- Visit a neighborhood pub that’s a local favourite to sample another Scotch
- Learn about the different types of whisky and the elements that make them unique as you sip some of the best!
Sip your way around Edinburgh’s Old Town with a fellow whisky lover, tasting a few of the finest malt whiskies and learning a little about how they’re made along the way. You’ll be on your way to being a Scotch connoisseur in no time!
Book this experience here to get a deal for doing online.
Your local host will take you to a whisky cellar as well as a neighborhood pub that’s loved by locals. Sample a few wee drams; from peaty to oaky, single malts to blended Scotch whiskies. Spend time getting to know your host and get some insider recommendations of the most authentic places to eat and drink on the rest of your trip.
Pass by the well-known pubs, markets and stores, and go with your host to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- Private and personalized experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- 4 whisky tastings per person
What’s Not Included
- Food and drinks in addition to those included above
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
This experience is for guests aged 21 and over only.
|12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm|