On this tour, learn how single malt whisky is made and discover the fascinating story of the Scottish drink. Experience the Scottish national drink in two different ways.
Firstly, learn how to drink whisky as locals do whilst visiting two of the most important whisky institutions in the west end of Glasgow. Be guided through the wonderful and weird world of whisky while sampling two different whiskies from different regions in Scotland. A proper appreciation of whisky requires more than just a glass. It also requires a suitable environment such as the one recreated when visiting two traditional whisky pubs.
Secondly, visit a brand-new whisky distillery right in the heart of the beautiful city of Glasgow. Here, you will wander around and discover fascinating tales about the birth of the whisky industry and Glasgow’s history, featuring live footage and animation bringing history to life.
Next, an expert guide will show you around the distillery itself. Meet lively craftsmen as they handcraft pure spirit using traditional methods and time-honored skills. Finally, the moment you’ve been waiting for, you get to savor 3 whiskies from across Scotland with the help of your expert guide. At the end of your tour, you can purchase your favorite to take home.
- Visit a brand new whisky distillery right in the heart of Glasgow
- Visit 2 of the best whisky bars in Glasgow
- Try 5 premium single malt whiskies, 1 in each bar and 3 at the distillery
- Enjoy a complete cultural and storytelling experience about all things whisky
- 5 premium single malt whiskies
- 3-hour personal whisky and walking tour in Glasgow
- A complete walking tour through 2 of the best whisky bars in Glasgow’s West End
- A complete tour through a brand new whisky distillery
- Dedicated and experienced guide
What’s Not Included
- Accommodation pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
2 reviews on “Glasgow: Single Malt Whisky and Distillery Tour”
Tobias – Denmark•
Camilo er en rigtig dygtig og passioneret guide der virkelig ved hvad han snakker om. Turen fungerer rigtig godt og man får lov at smage en whisky fra hver af de fem whiskyregioner i Skotland
Teun – Netherlands•
Super geregeld en goeie whisky’s op.